Request use of the Lakeside City Park are subject to the following provisions.
- All park rules as posted on the side of the building will be adhered to.
- All trash will be removed from the park upon completion of the function. This includes trash around ball fields, playground equipment, and restrooms.
- If relocation of equipment is required, it will need to be returned to the location it was before the function.
- If fire grills are utilized, they must be cleaned.
- Rest room toilets, urinals, and sinks should be wiped down and free of foreign matter. Counters in the pavilion will also need to be wiped down.
- Pavilion area will need to be swept clean. If food or soda is spilled, water should be obtained from the restrooms or pavilion sink to clean up the spill.
In addition to the above, it is important that you understand that the park, in general, cannot be closed for public use because of your function. The rented use of the park is primarily the pavilion and the restrooms. These areas are reserved for your sole use. Use of the remainder of the park, such as the playground, ball fields, walking paths, etc. will remain available to the general public. Sole use of any of the ball fields, tennis courts, and basketball courts can also be arranged. It is important that you understand, that the pavilion and restrooms are your responsibility, and you will need to ensure they are properly used at all times. The general public will in some cases want to use them, and you need to be aware of this, as some may make a mess that will be attributed to your use.
At the conclusion of each reservation, an exit checklist will be performed. If damages result, the renter is responsible for cleaning and repairs. Therefore, renters are required to return the park and pavilion to the same condition that is was before use.