City Hall (199 Bowman Road)
• The City Hall office will remain CLOSED until further notice.
• The after-hour drop box remains open 24/7.
• Staff can be reached at (940) 691-6603 (M-F 8:00–5:00).
• Payments in the form of cash, checks, and money orders will be accepted at the drop box out front of City Hall. (CHECKED DAILY)
• Payments can be submitted electronically (contact your financial institution).
• Payments and correspondence can be mailed to P.O. Box 4287, Wichita Falls, TX 76308.
Public Safety (police, fire, emergency medical services)
• Report emergencies at 911. *Please notify the dispatcher if you or any family members are experiencing or have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms.
• The State of Disaster for a Public Health Emergency remains in effect until further notice.
Water and Wastewater
• Utility workers will continue providing essential services.
• After-hour emergencies can be reported at (940) 733-5112.
• Regular trash pickup remains on Monday mornings.
• Requests for bulk trash pickup (first Tuesday of every month) can be made by telephone at (877) 592-5030.
Eric Stevens, City Administrator